Friday 7 September 2012

New Autumn Window Displays

We have decided to get creative this Autumn- or Fall, if you prefer!

We have such beautiful big picture windows (thanks to Mr Binns!) and I look around at other shops and think how lucky we are.

So this Autumn we wanted to make the most of it. I've been in London buying (for next Spring Summer, believe it or not) so inspiration has not been a problem.

The professionals were at work in Harvey Nicks, with giant sea shells (I think!) It looked fantastic! Tommy Hilfiger's new "family" campaign looked really impressive too.

Bond Street is always amazing - Louis Vuitton is my favourite.

So, back in the Cotswolds and one of my lovely customers, Rachel, had some great ideas. I'd love to claim credit but I can't.

So we've carried over the theme of beautiful new fabrics, knits and prints from I Love Gorgeous, Ralph Lauren and Gant but blowing them up!!

Finished results will be posted tomorrow, but in the meantime, these are the pics of our inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment